Has your home been damaged?
A to Z assistance
If your home has been damaged by fire, water or burglary, don’t hesitate to contact us!
We will make every effort to assist you in managing your property damage claim.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SCHEDULE A MEETING?
We will contact you and arrange a home visit as soon as possible.
Some error has occured.
Every 2 minutes, a fire breaks out in France. SINOPTI recommends taking 4 essential steps depending on the extent of the damage to your property:
- Report the incident to your insurance company (make sure you do not touch or move anything before the insurance company’s loss adjuster has visited your home).
- Take as many photos as possible of the damage (the building itself, every room affected, damaged furniture).
- Contact SINOPTI so that a project manager can carry out an on-site damage assessment with you.
Create an account on the SINOPTI extranet so that you can monitor the progress of your claim at any time.
The majority of property claims in France concern water damage. This type of damage can be the most difficult to manage since there are many parties involved (neighbours, homeowners associations, loss adjusters, etc.). Whether you are a tenant, property owner or landlord, we invite you to contact us to create an account on our extranet. This will make communication easier for you and reduce the time you spend handling your claim.
- In 2015, following the October floods in south-eastern France, insurance claims reached €500 million.
- In 2016, due to the floods in June, insurance claims in France already stood at €1 billion by June 30. During this period, insurance companies registered over 80,000 property damage claims.
Natural disasters are adverse events that cause considerable damage and generate a large number of individual claims. SINOPTI has devised a mobile response unit to come to your assistance. During natural disasters, insurance procedures are slightly faster than usual. It is therefore important for us to be present on-site so that we can devote all our energy to assisting you. A helpline will be available to take your calls and the CATNAT procedure will be available on our website in due course.
If you have experienced a burglary in your home, we invite you to contact us to carry out emergency security measures (replacing woodwork, boarding up windows, changing locks, etc.). We will also inform you about all the documentary proof that needs to be uploaded onto the SINOPTI extranet so that your claim can be processed as swiftly and smoothly as possible.